- Laser engrave and etch a wide variety of materials including, but not limited to: wood, glass, leather, cork, acrylic, plastics, and metal including: stainless steel, alloyed steels, aluminum, anodized aluminum, titanium, titanium alloys, brass, copper, and other precious metals and coated metals.
- Laser cut a wide variety of materials including, but not limited to: acrylic, film and foils, foam, leather, cork, paper, plastic, rubber, textiles, and wood.
- Lasered labels for part numbers, bar codes, QR codes, data matrix codes, including serialization. For IUID tags we are able to verify to MIL-STD-130.
- CNC capabilities and many secondary operations including, but not limited to: wood, aluminum, and other nonferrous metal materials.
- FOR ALL MACHINES, movable X-, Y-, and Z-coordinates, rotary attachments, and rotary engraving.
- All manufacturing and CAD/CAM programming is performed in-house.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art machines for laser engraving and etching metal and wood.
- Our specialty laser is one of three in the United States.
- Capacity to fulfill small and large orders.
- On-time delivery.
- Quick turnaround on small orders.